+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
µFR Classic NFC RFID reader writer
uFR Classic is the first model in the Digital Logic’s uFR Series of NFC RFID readers writers. It is NFC Forum & RFID compatible contactless reader/writer which successfully implements ISO14443 A & B and ISO18092 standards on HF working frequency of 13.56 MHz.
This NFC RFID reader writer is a genuine Digital Logic product, 100% designed, produced and programmed at company premises located in Serbia, Europe.
This RFID device is primarily intended for software development companies and freelancers, for further application and turnkey solutions development. Therefore it comes with fully featured Software development kit package, including firmware, libraries, examples and documentation for various platforms, operating systems and developing environments.
All mentioned facts, combined with free, extensive and fast response support, give this product an outstanding position in this industry sector.
This NFC RFID reader’s RF communication is based on NXP’s powerful, highly integrated reader IC for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz, which supports all protocol layers of the ISO/IEC 14443 A, ISO/IEC 14443 B and ISO/IEC 18092 communication standards.
Audible (speaker) and 2 RGB LEDs visible indicators are built in and absolutely user controllable.
Optionally it comes with two additional features:
- Active amplified antenna with RF booster – providing better and more homogenous card reading range.
- One SAM (Secure Access Module) slot for PCM1.1 SAM cards – ideal for storing keys in the most secure manner and for performing secure cryptography operations.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KIT
This NFC RFID Reader writer comes with fully featured Software development kit consisting of external libraries, software examples with source codes, documentation about API reference and communication protocol and some useful tools.
The documentation contains fully explained API reference and communication protocol reference with real “hands-on” byte level examples for implementing communication protocol. However, the API is much more comfortable and recommended way of implementation. Where not possible, implementation of the communication protocol is a very good alternative.
Libraries are cross-compiled for various platforms and regularly supported are Windows x86/x64, Linux x86/x64, Mac OSX x64, ARM and ARM HF. Other platforms can be supported as custom release, on customers demand, depending on existence of project or partnership relation.
All examples are written for all major developing platforms and languages:
- Java (and Java Applet example),
- Borland Delphi,
- C++ Borland Builder,
- Microsoft® Visual .NET family: C++, C#, VB
Other programming language examples can be obtained on customer demand, depending on the existence of project or a partnership relation.
- Electronic payment systems
- Identification systems
- Access control systems
- Banking systems
- Customer loyalty
- Vending machines
- Time & attendance
- Machine work attendance
- NFC cards and tags programming
- NFC NDEF record management
- Network access control
- Inventory management
- Login management
- Automatic fare collection
- Public transportation terminals
- Cashless payment
- Parking lot systems
- Reception desks
- Visitor attendance
- Authentication and authorization
- Libraries, museums, stadium events
- Identity verification, data exchange & contactless transaction
- Supporting multiple OS
- USB compliant interface
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Proximity read/write speed up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with reading distance of up to 80 mm
- Supports MIFARE® and other ISO 14443 Type A/B
- Built-in anti-collision feature
- Reader locking by passwords and keys
- Application Programming Interface:
- Virtual COM through FTDI
- User controllable RGB LEDs
- Optional antenna amplifier for obtaining improved reading range
- Optional SAM (Secure Access Module) PCM 1.1 slot
- Three year warranty