Travel & Hotel
We have compiled useful information for a comfortable journey to the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg. You will also find attractive special conditions for hotels with the NürnbergMesse online booking service.
Travel by car
- Fast connection to the A3, A6, A9, and A73 motorways
- Signage from all directions and well-designed access routes to the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre
- You always get the most efficient route thanks to Europe's leading traffic and parking guidance system
- Address for your navigation system: Karl-Schönleben-Strasse or "Sonderziel Messe"
Low-cost car rental
NürnbergMesse in cooperation with Sixt offers you low-cost hire cars.E-mobility at the Exhibition Centre NurembergNew service for exhibitors and visitors: three e-charging stations with two connections each are available for your use on the NürnbergMesse site.
Travel by train
- High-speed trains like the ICE and national and international long-distance trains like the IC and EC connect the Nuremberg Central Train Station with all of Germany and Europe; train tickets and timetables are available at Deutsche Bahn
- Direct transfer at the Central Train Station: Take Underground Line 1 toward "Langwasser Süd" for about eight minutes to the "Messe" stop; Zone A single ticket or Day Ticket (recommended if you expect multiple trips)
- Check local public transportation connections online at: www.vgn.de
Important telephone numbers of VGN (underground line, bus and tram):
T +49 9 11 2 70 75-0
Important telephone numbers at the station:
Mobility Service Centre
T +49 18 06 51 25 12
Travel by plane
Nuremberg Airport has numerous direct flights all over Europe and to the major European air hubs. Intercontinental flights out of Frankfurt and Munich Airports are easily accessible via connecting flights or ICE.
The Albrecht Dürer Airport has had it as a major objective to enable people with disabilities to travel completely without barriers.
Information on the services at the airport at a glance: Barrier-free travel
T +49 9 11 9 37 00
Travel from the airport to the Exhibition Center by underground
Direct transfer to Underground trains: Take Underground Line U2 from the "Airport" station towards "Nürnberg Röthenbach"; Zone A single ticket or Day Ticket (recommended if you expect multiple trips).
All you need is one change at the Central Train Station to Underground Line U1 towards "Langwasser Süd"; total travel time around 25 minutes from the "Airport" station to "Messe"
Travel from the airport to the Exhibition Center by taxi
You can take a taxi from the airport to the Exhibition Centre any time; the trip takes about 25 minutes.
Nuremberg has some transport services with specially equipped vehicles. For enquiries, please call Nuremberg's central taxi station directly: T +49 9 11 1 94 10
Save the time-consuming search for the perfect accommodation
We work together with a selection of partner hotels in Nuremberg and the metropolitan region in the two to five-star segment. Using the online booking service from NürnbergMesse you can conveniently find hotels in all categories in Nuremberg on special terms.