The digital event platform of embedded world 2023 is offline. For embedded world 2024, the platform will be available for exhibitors & speakers from 19.03.2024 and for visitors & press from 28.03.2024.
Why do I need the digital event platform?
You too can benefit from the new complementary digital elements. The digital extension combines the best of embedded world on site with the digital world. Use the intelligent search and the detailed product directory to find exhibitors and products or make appointments directly with the exhibitors on site. Experience the full diversity of embedded world on site in Nuremberg or experience high-quality highlights of the industry meeting in Nuremberg at home around the world.
Before the trade fair
- Register on the platform as soon as the TicketShop is online
- Use the matchmaking and establish personal contacts
- Arrange appointments on site or digitally
- Plan your visit to the show
- Favorite and save interesting exhibitor and product profiles
- Create your personal agenda
- Download the app
During the trade fair
- Use the app to have your appointments and contacts with you on site.
- Get an overview and orient yourself through the digital hall plan
- Watch live broadcasts
- Chat with other participants
- Quickly find suitable exhibitors & products
After the trade fair
- Continue to contact your matches and network with the community
- Watch recorded presentations from the show
- Continue to use the exhibitor and product lists
embedded world App
The embedded world app will be available in time for onboarding in March 2024.
Please note: If you have already downloaded the embedded world app from the previous event, you do not need to install a new app. However, please make sure that you have activated automatic updates in your settings. Otherwise the app won’t be updated.
Important information on the digital event platform