+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
Embien, partnered with Mas Elettronica – offers a line of hardware products that comprises of System on Modules, Dev Kits, SBC’s and IoT Gateway devices.
System on Modules:
Embien provides a highly – integrated system on module solution that delivers multiple embedded services along with features like: high-quality, reliability and extended product life-cycle. We offer a wide range of system on modules that are reliable and cost-effective for building end- products. They are:
- i. MX6 based SoM – Leila, Vera
- i. MX6UL based SoM – Dory, Aura
- i. MX28 based SoM – Ghita
- Ti Sitara AM335x based SoM – Fiamma, Mirea Net
Dev Kits and SBC’s:
Embien provides customized Dev Kits and SBC’s with both ARM and i.MX6/28 architectures that are easy to use, ultra- compact in size and versatile in nature. We offer our clients with a wide range of Dev Kits and SBC’s that ease industrial process time. They are:
- i. MX6 based SBC – Stella
- Dev Kits – Eva, Nova, Sara, Lia
- Evaluation Boards – Tania, Telica
IoT Gateway devices:
Embien offers IoT Gateway Devices that facilitate connections between different data sources by maintaining the security of data. We provide application development services through a range of i. MX28/ AM335x based Gateway development platforms and e-Storm platforms that support the integration of hardware and software applications along with a secured mode for data transmission. They are:
- i. MX28/ AM335x based Smart IoT Gateway – a module that simplifies the process of integration and brings together the building blocks for designing secure, production- ready IoT systems.
- eStorm-B1 Automotive Ready BLE Module – a module that is best suited for BLE based IoT Devices, well known for its small form-factor and low-power consumption.
- EVK Board for e-Storm-B1 BLE Module – a wireless module available in both industrial and automotive grades that can be used for quick PoC and product development purposes.
- e-Storm-L1 NXP Kinetis KL25 mbed- enabled devices – a module with expansion board options and built-in de-bug interfaces that enable rapid embedded application development and application prototyping.
We provide end to end solutions for companies seeking full product development support by reducing development costs and avoiding substantial design risks for their products.
Other products from
SBCs, SoM’s and Gateways is assigned to following product groups:
- Embedded Computing Modules (350)
- Communications and M2M Modules (243)
- Tools (421)
- Services (602)