+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
Embien's Sparklet GUI Library is an embedded graphics engine that is capable of transforming hardware into a user experience console. It runs on various MCU and MPU architectures, including Renesas RH850, NXP RT1050, NXP K70 etc., used in medical devices, consumer electronics, and industrial control equipments. Written in ANSI C, it is portable across new platforms as well.
Flint IDE is a development tool used for developing applications for Sparklet with automatic code generation feature. It offers support to create applications with awesome screen and flow. Based on Eclipse, Flint can be made to run across Windows and Linux systems. With its agile workflow and modular architecture, it accelerates UI / UX design and allows designers/ engineers to work independently and in parallel without disruptions.
Salient Features of Sparklet GUI Library:
- Offers an amazing user experience with high quality graphics that renders an experience of great animation and transitions.
- Supports a wide range of hardwares from low end microcontrollers to high end microprocessors and FPGA’s
- Provides font style packages and language options along with default widget packages.
- Available in variants such as: Sparklet Micro (2D Support), Sparklet Mini (2.5D Support) and Sparklet Max (3D Support).
Credentials developed using Sparklet GUI Library:
- Automotive: Instrument clusters, Dashboards, Vehicle Infotainment system, Heads up display etc.,
- Industrial: Industrial HMIs, Remote Monitoring systems, Industrial Internet of Things etc.,
- Medical: Digital Vision Charts, Patient Monitoring Systems, Vital Sign Monitoring System etc.,
- Defense: Aerial mounted displays, Helicopter Cockpit Dashboards, HUD’s in Fighter aircraft etc.,
- Consumer Electronics: Touch User Interface for White Goods, Home Security Systems etc.,
Prominent features of Flint IDE for developing embedded applications:
- Supported across all development platforms – Linux, Windows etc.,
- Unified interface for module/component selection
- Auto Completion and Syntax Highlighting
- 'VB Script' like custom scripting support
- Drag and Drop design approach
- Efficient Code generation
- Scalable Architecture
Sparklet GUI Library together with Flint simplifies GUI Development and helps you get most out of the MCU at minimal effort.
Other products from
Sparklet Embedded GUI Library is assigned to following product groups:
- Tools (421)
- System and Application Software (425)
- Services (602)