The efficient design of integrated circuits and systems is practically only possible with the use of software solutions. While the design of digital circuits is largely automated, analog components of mixed-signal systems are for the most part still designed manually. With increasing miniaturization, this task is both becoming increasingly complex and more prone to errors. This results in long development cycles and high cost. »Intelligent IPs« (IIP) realize the automation of analog integrated circuit design as well as its systematic structuring. With IIP your IPs are designed faster, safer, and reusable.
»Intelligent IP« is an innovative solution to implement the schematic in a reusable way as well as to generate layout components automatically within seconds. With IIP the most frequently used analog building blocks are migrated automatically into multiple technologies and nodes. User-driven automation ensures optimal control of generation that creates schematic, symbol, and layout from a single source.
With »Intelligent IPs«, Fraunhofer IIS/EAS offers an applied solution for the automation of analog integrated circuit design.
Your Added Value:
Through the automatic migration of analog components, we increase the reliability of your design and lower the risk of introducing new products:
- Reusability of analog IP when changing semiconductor manufacturer and/or technology node
- Up to 80% reduction in your development time and costs through intelligent porting and full-custom IIP
- High design reliability through automated IP generation
Features of our Intelligent IPs:
- Design porting of analog circuits at the push of a button
- Flexibility with regard to electrical, geometric and topological requirements
- Configurable for various applications and technologies
- Highly automated design of the entire design data (circuit diagram, layout, simulation model, test bench, etc.)
Support for technologies in the range from 350 nm to 22 nm
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
AMS IC-Design with Intelligent IP is assigned to following product groups:
- Hardware (853)
- Tools (421)
- Services (602)