efus™MX8X is another compact and powerful module in efus™ form factor.
It is perfectly suited for applications include industrial automation & control, HMI, robotics, building control, display audio, infotainment, and telematics applications.
Extending the scalable range of the i.MX 8 series, the i.MX 8X family is comprised of common subsystems and architecture from the higher-end i.MX 8 family.
The processor's highlights are:
- 2x-4x Cortex-A35 cores
- 1x Cortex-M4F core for real-time processing
- 1x Tensilica® HiFi 4 DSP
- 2x-4x Vec4-Shader GPU, Vulkan
- Video: 4K H.265 dec^ | 1080p H.264 enc / dec
efus™MX8X has a size of 47x62mm only and is therefore suitable for compact housings.
- NXP i.MX 8QuadXPlus/ 8DualXPlus (2x/ 4x Cortex A35 & Cortex M4)
- TFT up to FullHD (2x LVDS)
- Video 1080p and 4k
- Touch (4 wire/ PCAP Touch) via I²C
- Up to 2GB RAM/ 512MB NAND Flash, 32GB eMMC
- USB2.0 Device, USB3.0 Host
- Audio (digital)
- 2x Ethernet 10/100/1000MB
- 2x SPI, 2x I²C, 4x serial, 2x CAN
- I/O / Matrix keyboard, PWM, SDIO (SD-Card)
- PCIe, camera MIPI CSI
- WLAN/ BT
- 5V with 4W typ., 230pin connector MXM2
0°C - +70°C (-20°C - +85°C)