With outstanding performance, the Factory Automation Box-PC 100 / 200 / 300 Series is optimally suited for graphically demanding and computationally intensive applications such as motion control or industrial image processing.
The various models have up to three additional PCI / PCIe expansion slots and can thus be expanded in their function.
Optionally installed fieldbus mini-PCIe modules cover the protocols for the master side of PROFINET, PROFIBUS, DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, CANopen and SERCOS III. This allows communication with programmable logic controllers (PLC) and remote data acquisition components from the most common manufacturers.
In addition, the PLCopen® specifications are met and simple control programming using CODESYS Control RTE and CODESYS SoftMotion Tool Kit is possible.
The PC-based I/O controllers therefore represent a smart solution for the growing complexity of factory automation requirements.
- CPU Versions
- 6th Generation Intel® Core i7 / i5 / i3 LGA1151 Socket Typ processor
Intel® Atom E3826 / E3826 / x5-E3930 Dual Core processor
Intel® Celeron® J1900 Quad Core processor
- Simultaneous independent image display possible
- Interfaces: HDMI / DVI-D / VGA via DVI-I / DisplayPort / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0
- 2x Intel® I210AT GbE LAN ports; Support WoL, teaming and PXE
- 2.5" SATA HDD (front access)
- Expansion slots: 2x PCI (P2) / 1x PCI + 1x PCIe x8 (P2E) / 2x PCI + 1x PCIe x8 (P3) / 1x PCIe x16 (E16) / 2x PCIe x1 (E2)
- mini-PCIe sockets for optional mSATA / 4G / 3.5G / LTE / WiFi modules
- External SD card slot and 1x SIM card socket
- Meets PLCopen® specifications & allows softlogic control programming
- FBI Master Modules (optional)
- OS Support: WINDOWS 10 Enterprise / 8 / 7 / WES8 / WES7 / LINUX Kernel 3.8.0
- 24VDC input with +/-20% range and reverse polarity protection
- Certifications: CE & FCC Class A / LVD
Operating Temperature: -5°C to 55°C / -20°C to +70°C (100S version)