+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
The new Advanced Telematics Computer 8010 Series (ATC 8010-7A/-7AF/-7B/-7DF) is equipped with the powerful Intel® Core i7-8700T Coffee Lake-S processor with hexa-core technology and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti / GTX 1080 MXM GPU module; alternatively Intel® Movidius Myriad X MA2485 GPU module. This guarantees high computing power in graphics processing, which enables the systems to perform a wide range of functions in AI applications such as automatic facial, object and license plate recognition (ANPR).
Eight Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet ports guarantee a wide bandwidth and precise control for the analysis of large amounts of data, which can be safely and quickly stored on the storage media (2x SSD externally accessible and 2x mSATA internally installed) with the RAID 0/1/5/10 function.
The powerful AI vehicle computers are available with fanless design as well as with a patented and swappable fan kit (externally removable fans).
- Intel® Core i7-8700T (8th gen.) Coffee Lake-S CPU, 6-core, 2.4GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti / 1080 MXM GPU graphics module
- Alternative: Intel® Movidius Myriad X MA2485 GPU graphics module
- ultraONE+ interface for video, audio, USB and power supply via All-in-One connection cable
- 1x VGA & 5x HDMI video output
- Dual-Channel 204-pin 8GB DDR4 SO-DMIM sockets, up to 32GB
- 8x 10/100/1.000 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af/at
- 2x external SSD
- 2x mSATA for RAID 0/1/5/10
- 2x WWAN module & 3x SIM socket with eSIM option
- 3x mini-PCIe & 1x M.2 expansion ports
- Fanless design or swappable fan kit (externally removable fans)
- Extended input voltage range from 9 to 36VDC with terminal 15 / ignition control
- U-blox NEO-M8N GNSS module with optional Dead Reckoning module
- OS: WINDOWS 10 / LINUX / YOCTO (on request)
- Certified by CE, FCC Class A, E13 mark
Operating temperature: -30°C to 50°C / 60°C