Micro CPU module with NXP i.MX 8M Mini
With its compact dimensions and low power consumption, the Myon II CPU module is the ideal solution for handheld and IoT devices. The Myon II uses the NXP i.MX 8M mini processor, which integrates a Cortex M4 processor for low-power applications.
The NXP i.MX 8M Mini processor is produced in 14nm LPC FinFET technology, which enables high operating frequencies with low power consumption. Therefore, the Myon II SOM fulfils high performance requirements for current video, speech and audio processing, including video resolutions up to 1080p.
Available with Linux, Android and Microsoft Windows IoT Core operating systems
- NXP i.MX 8M Mini CPU up to 1.8 GHz (consumer), 1.6 GHz (industrial), with integrated Cortex M4
- Up to 8 GByte LPDDR4-3200 RAM, 32 Bit
- 2 additional SD cards can be connected externally
- GBit Ethernet (via RGMII, PCIe and USB interfaces), USB 2.0
- Supports MIPI Displays and Cameras
- LVDS Transceiver
- Pin compatible to Myon I CPU module
Constantly high quality through multi-stage test of each individual CPU module
To ensure a constantly high quality, each individual CPU module is passed through a multi-stage test. The test result covers 100% of all interfaces.
- AOI/MOI: Multiple automatic and manual optical control of each CPU module during the production.
- JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: JTAG/Boundary Scan Test: The signal of each pin which is accessible via the JTAG chain is checked for connection, shorts, missing pull-up/down resistors. The DDR Ram is tested for row/column pin assignment..
Functional tests of high-speed and analog interfaces (Ethernet, display, USB, audio, etc.) which are not testable via JTAG.