All new graphical system design mode!
The Control-system Development Platform
- Get industrial protocols, automation functions, and control software infrastructure out of the box
- Enjoy full graphical development environment for system and HMI design
- Give your specialist application the power and freedom of C++ component coding
- Be independent of hardware and OS boundaries
- Graphical operator interface on Panel PCs
- Project specific embedded Linux devices
- Software based machine control
- Configurable edge gateway (Industry 4.0)
- Distributed real-time systems
- Home automation
Integrated development environment
CDP Studio IDE is the integrated development environment for building control systems. The new graphical system editor makes project implementation and testing even easier.
You can create reusable components and functions, create user interfaces (GUI) with custom or predefined widgets, configure and define systems, monitor real-time graphs, debug, and deploy control systems to the target hardware.
The framework contains essential features and readymade functions that you need to build and run control systems.
These extensive libraries are the runtime framework that forms the engine in your control system, including industry protocols, state machine, signal- and alarm handling, messaging, and a comprehensive collection of useful functions.
Protocols included: Modbus, MQTT, OPC UA, CANopen, UDP; TCP, REST, SNMP, NMEA, I2C, GPIO
System Architecture & Target Hardware
CDP Studio can be used on multiple hardware platforms and operating systems, supports distributed architectures and real-time systems. You may even combine Linux and Windows computers in a distributed system.
Industrial controllers: Phoenix Contact PLCnext, Wago PFC200, Kunbus Revolution Pi, Brainboxes BB-400
Linux: Debian and derivatives on x86 and ARM (like Raspberry Pi and Beaglebone)
Windows: x86 based computers and panel-PCs
- InfluxDB backend storage for logging.
- Python wrapper.
- OpenCV for video processing.
- Industrial remote I/O from Phoenix Contact, Wago, Beckhoff, B&R, Weidmüller.
- Smart routers from INSYS icom and Cisco