The DC/DC Power Converters of Calex enable the next generation of travel. They provide power conversion for autonomous driving, robo-taxis, hybrid electric vehicles, delivery drones and last mile transit. The advantages of Calex Power Converters are numerous: one of the highest power density in the industry, ultra-thin height profile, small size, industry leading efficiency, light weight and ruggedized designs.
The 3,000 Watt 48S12.3K0BCI Bi-directional non-isolated DC/DC converter provides a complete solution for in-vehicle power distribution with 12V/48V battery configurations for a variety of applications including micro and mild hybrid automotive systems.
- Automotive 12V/48V Battery System
- Low Side (LS): 12V Input Voltage Range: 6V to 18V
- High Side (HS): 48V Input Voltage Range: 24V to 58V
- Overcurrent, Overvoltage, & Over-temperature Protection. All protections are latching.
- Disconnect switch on LS (12V) and HS (48V)
- Reverse polarity protection on LS (12V)
- Constant Voltage and Constant Current Mode
- Average Current Mode Control
- Custom Charging Profile for the Battery Pack
- LS and HS Current Monitoring
- Internal temperature monitoring
- High power density
- Low profile 0.9”
- Efficiency up to 97%
- Dimensions 9.45” x 5.37” x 0.73”
- Weight 2.86 lb (1.22 Kg)
- Excellent thermal performance
- Constant switching frequency
- CAN 2.0b Interface including remote ON/OFF
- Good shock and vibration damping
- Highly Integrated Solution
- RoHS Compliant