EverSwitch’s pushbutton functions due to the physical principle of the piezo effect. Through an external application of force (increase or decrease of strength), the piezo element produces a voltage pulse, which is used to activate an electric switch (MOSFET).
- Work reliably under a glass or metal thickness of 3 mm
- Suitable for most robust environments – can be used everywhere
- Sealed metal surface – vandal proof, easy to clean
- No maneuverable parts – long-lasting
- Maintenance free – no service fees
- Flexible design possibilities – unique design
- Absolutely dust- and waterproof