+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
Part Ns°: TnP-NSR103, TnP-FSR103
TapNPass is a complete solution for integrating wireless connectivity on industrial equipment or appliances that have a serial fieldbus (RS-232, RS-485) or Modbus port. TapNPass can be used as a standalone tool or integrated with installed products without extensive development, software coding or product requalification.
TapNPass NFC-BLE modules support wireless connection of equipment and appliances to iOS, Android and Windows 10 based mobiles. Mobile-based HMI apps enable secure on-site configuration and monitoring of industrial equipment and appliances. TapNPass also supports the relaying of data to Cloud IoT platforms via the mobile device.
- Direct connection to serial fieldbus (RS-232, RS 485) or Modbus
- IoTize Tap Toolbox app (iOS, Android) for easy, instant communication with target systems
- Personalization by configuration only
- Connection to mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows 10)
- NFC wake up and pairing for Bluetooth
- Auto-generation of HMI apps for iOS and Android mobiles
- Configurable security and access control features
- Supports permanent installation with equipment or use as a portable, autonomous wireless adapter.
- Certified wireless design CE, FCC, IC,
Add wireless connectivity to industrial equipment for:
- On-site system monitoring, configuration from mobile apps
- Data relay to Cloud IoT platforms via mobile apps
In stock now with official distributors:
- Ahlers EDV Systeme: https://www.ahlersedv.de/produkte/iotize/
- Digi-Key: https://www.digikey.com/en/supplier-centers/i/iotize
Other products from
TapNPass NFC, BLE to Serial fieldbus adapters is assigned to following product groups:
- Hardware (853)
- System and Application Software (425)
- Systems (361)