+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
The fast and flexible communication library
Machine builders and plant operators often face the challenge of having PC-based software and an S7 controller from Siemens communicate with each other. In order to establish a two-way communication between these different technical spheres, a special interface is required.
ACCON-AGLink ensures smooth data exchange between PC and PLC. Self-created PC programs can thus easily access the various supported Siemens controllers.
ACCON-AGLink is independent of the communication path used: The most varied control generations and PLC types support the most diverse communication paths - ACCON-AGLink as well.
Convincing and diverse
You use the Siemens TIA Portal V15? ACCON-AGLink also supports the S7-1200 / S7-1500 with optimized block access and masters the import of symbols directly from the TIA Portal versions 11 up to 15.1.
As a special feature, ACCON-AGLink offers the possibility to react event-controlled to PLC telegrams in order not to have to start constant queries. You only want to cyclically send certain values from the PLC without having to ask for them every time? This feature is already implemented in ACCON-AGLink.
Even complex control systems with different network technologies are no longer a problem with ACCON-AGLink, since you can easily use the routing connections (eg from Ethernet to PROFIBUS) of the S7 controllers. And of course without having to change a line of your program. Do you want to access more than one controller at the same time? The quantity structure of ACCON-AGLink leaves no wish unfulfilled: up to 256 communication devices with up to 16 PLCs each should be enough for each case. Of course, the devices can be different.
Do you program on Linux? In addition to Desktop Linux, Raspberry PI 3 (Linux) is also supported. Or the machine tools SIMOTION and SINUMERIK? With ACCON-AGLink you decide on the right communication library for your programming tasks.
ACCON-AGLink comes with example programs for most programming languages. But that was not enough for us. That's why we developed the API Guide (API = Application Programming Interface) for you. Not only does this software allow you to directly and interactively run and test every single function of ACCON-AGLink, but you can also view the source code in C #, VB.net, C ++, Delphi and Java. Your entries will be implemented directly in the program code. You can then copy it immediately and paste it into your development environment. You cannot develop the communication part faster. ACCON-AGLink can also directly access the symbols used in the PLC project. Do you want to select the operands in your application from the symbols of the PLC project used? You do not want to remember »M 10.0« and prefer to use »door contact behind«? Very good because it eliminates a potential source of error.
- Supports the control types S7-200, S7-1200, S7-1500, S7-300, S7-400, S7-400H, LOGO! 0BA7, LOGO! 0BA8 and S5
- Supports the machine tool control system SINUMERIK 840D
- Supports routed, configured and redundant connections
- Communication via MPI, PROFIBUS, PPI, TCP / IP and RK512 / 3964 (R)
- Integrated teleservice functionality
- Modification of the communication path possible without program change
- Uniform software for all control types and for all supported operating systems
- Extensive functionality for writing and reading process data
- Extensive comfort features
- Access to S7 symbols (with the "SymbolicsPro" module)
- Available for Windows, Windows CE, Linux, Solaris, OS9000 and VxWorks
- Supports all common programming languages via DLL or shared object
- Maintenance contract available (Note: TIA modules require a maintenance contract)
- Supports S7-1200 and S7-1500 with symbolic access via TCP / IP incl. TIA project import (with module "SymbolikPro TIA")
- Supports the control types: Software Controller S7-1505S and S7-1507S
- Supports PLC simulation SIMATIC S7-PLCSIM Advanced