The RAK4260 module is based on Microchip’s ATSAMR34J18B. It is a SiP device integrating a 32-bit ARM Cortex -M0+ MCU with a LoRa Transceiver in a compact BGA package.
The SAMR chip provides a number of highly configurable peripherals (configurable as I2C/SPI/UART interfaces). There are 12-bit ADC in addition to the aforementioned.
It is a perfect solution for any LoRaWAN end node developer. The integration of the MCU and LoRa Transceiver reduces the size and minimizes costs. Having such a compact solution within a single package reduces time to market and allows for rapid development and deployment for a number of scenarios.
RAK4260 is a solution that is cost-efficient and flexible. It can be deployed in a wide variety of IoT scenarios that require the long-range connectivity and great battery life that LoRaWAN provides.
- High-quality Low power LoRa® device (Microchip ATSAMR34J18 SiP)
- Fully supported 862 to 1020 MHz frequency coverage (all LoRaWAN bands)
- High level of accuracy and stability (32MHz TXCO)
- Max Tx Power: 20dBm
- Max Sensitivity (SF12 BW125kHz): -136dBm
- Rx Current: 17mA (typical)
- A rich selection of interfaces: I2C, SPI, ADC, UART, GPIOs