Flat and compact multistandard RFID reader for LF, HF, NFC and BLE
TWN4 Slim supports all common standards for LF and HF technologies (125 kHz and 13.56 MHz). Smartphone identity solutions such as NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy are also integrated and can be used for mobile applications in data communication and authentication. It can be used as a standalone unit connected to a PC or other devices with a USB interface using a cable with a micro-USB interface.
TWN4 Slim is ideal for installation in computers and devices, especially MFP printers with optional clip-on snap-in covers.
- Standalone operation and flush-mount integration into printers and other industrial applications
- Integrated LF and HF antennas
- Integrated BLE module 2.4 GHz for data communication and authentication, BLE v4.2, upgradable
- Flexible cable with standard micro USB connector, many protocols, including CCID and PC/SC 2.01
- One socket for Secure Access Modules (SAM) cards, ID-000 form factor
- Optional mounting holes for easy and fast installation
- Supports fast (re)configuration over network and over wireless interface with TWN4 CONFIG Card
- TWN4 Upgrade Card for P and PI options available on request
- Powerful SDK for writing apps which are executed directly on the reader
- Onboard 18 kB flash storage, e.g. for storing user accessible non-volatile data
- Direct chip-commands support
- Customizable design inlay
- 3D construction data (STEP) on request
Get more information about TWN4 Slim here.