FoundriesFactory is an IoT cloud subscription service for configuring the Foundries.io Linux microPlatform, which in turn is a complete software platform tailored to ensure that IoT and Edge devices are continuously updatable, connected and secure.
FoundriesFactory offers businesses the choice to have custom firmware by way of Linux automated operating system software updates, as well as build and test infrastructure, all supported by the latest software and security updates. Automated support enables end devices to be continuously and remotely tested and updated, enabling you to proactively manage each device’s security requirements.
The FoundriesFactory Enterprise subscription is built on top of the Linux microPlatform and provides everything you need to develop, deploy and maintain your customised, OTA updatable product software.
- We securely host your source code changes and software IP
- We create and host a unique customised CI and test infrastructure for each of your products, enabling you to add your own product tests to the core platform
- We offer device and fleet updates, or you can use your choice of cloud/service provider
- We provide security and functionality updates to the core platform through your product’s lifetime
- We do not use or access your data
- You are free to stop your subscription at any time, and you keep all of your product software
Other products from
FoundriesFactory is assigned to following product groups:
System and Application Software (335)
- Operating Systems (139)
- IoT Software (187)
- Embedded Software for Data Security (94)