The DKGPU_01 is the first model in a series of specially configured GPU-based smart cameras from the ABS GmbH. It is an offthe-shelf camera concept with an open programming infrastructure for the cost-effective implementation of both conventional and complex image processing solutions directly inside of the hardware!
Based on the existing optimized housing design, the ABS also offers design customizations and the production of the carrier boards. Saving on development effort with the use of neural networks, artificial intelligence and existing libraries to implement machine learning, image processing tasks and intelligent control with a short time-to-market - classic image processing can be implemented in hardware without a PC.
Additional Information regarding TX2-Module
- TX2-standard module and industrial grade TX2i.
- The CUDA library uses the 256 existing graphic processors
(GPUs) in the TX2 module: BAcceleration of sophisticated algorithms using the CUDA library
- Advanced development of embedded modules from NVIDIA:
Jetson AGX Xavier platform with higher performance.
Further SW-Packages / Integration in NVIDIA-TX2-SDK
- TensorRT, cuDNN → Deep Learning
- VisionWorks, OpenCV → Computer Vision
- Vulkan, OpenGL → Graphics
- libargus, Video API → Media
- HALCON → Deep Learning-Technologies
- ISAAC-Plattform with SDK → Robotics applications
- Special software development kit „Deepstream SDK“
Fields of application
- Automotive industry, robotics applications, production
- Construction, agriculture, security and inspection
- Intelligent parking, intelligent transport systems,
- Access control, logistics, retail analysis,
- Social area, autonomous UAV, etc.
Image Sensors / Lenses
The camera can be equipped with a variety of MIPI image
sensor modules available worldwide. The connection of various
image sensors or sensor modules is possible on customer
The MIPI image sensor modules can be combined with lenses
of the connection standards C-mount, CS-mount and M12.
Drivers / Integration
ABS GmbH offers the development of special customized drivers.
The integration of modern Sony image sensors with
SLVS-EC interface is prepared.
Other products from
DKGPU is assigned to following product groups:
- Hardware (852)
- Other Systems (117)
- Embedded Vision (117)
- Complete Systems for Various Applications (268)