Designed for high-performance networking applications, Epson’s E-series SPXOs covering a frequency range of 25-200 MHz feature ultra-low jitter to deliver wide-open eye diagrams for high-speed (up to 400 Gbps) optical and electrical interfaces.
Thanks to integration of an LDO and the use of Epson’s HFF (High Frequency Fundamental) crystal technology, Epson’s E-Series SPXOs reach industry leading jitter levels of 50 fs rms jitter @ 156.25 MHz at low power with a +2.5 V or +3.3 V supply voltage.
Tight stability (±25 ppm -40°C to +85 °C, ±50 ppm -40°C to +105 °C, or ±100 ppm -40°C to +105 °C) provides margin to networking specifications and a wide temperature range supports outdoor equipment and equipment without fans. In addition to an industry standard size of 7.0 x 5.0 mm2, a tiny package (3.2 x 2.5 mm2) helps cramped designs.
- Ultra-low jitter: 50 fs rms 12 kHz to 20 MHz @ 156.25MHz
- Tight stability: ±25 ppm -40 to +85 °C, ±50 ppm -40 to +105 °C, or ±100 ppm -40 to +105 °C
- Extended operating temperature range
- Available in two sizes: Industry Standard (7.0 x 5.0 mm2) and Very Small (3.2 x 2.5 mm2)
- Low power
- Available with LVPECL or LVDS outputs