The ChipWhisperer-Pro (CW1200) is an update to the ChipWhisperer-Lite, with a larger FPGA (almost 5x larger) giving even more features like a larger storage buffer (98K smaples), real-time streaming mode (unlimited samples at 10MS/s), SPI/UART-based data trigger, and a real-time pattern matching trigger which looks for templates in your analog waveform.
It also adds the physical characteristics you would expect from a piece of test gear - from over-voltage protection on inputs, to a robust aluminum enclosure, to a touch-screen LCD providing real-time feedback without needing to scroll through menus on your computer.
The analog front-end uses our proven OpenADC architecture, with the same adjustable gain and 10-bit ADC in the ChipWhisperer-Lite architecture. Improvements to shielding in this design mean a slight improvement to the SNR and SFDR compared to the ChipWhisperer-Lite.
These features make it a high-end device suitable for laboratory use.
Compared to the ChipWhisperer-Lite/2-part version the ChipWhisperer-Pro features:
• 98K-sample buffer (compared to 24K-sample with CW-Lite).
• Streaming mode for almost unlimited capture (>10M/sample) when sampling at 10MS/s or slower.
• Trigger on analog pattern (SAD match).
• Advanced I/O trigger (trigger on UART, SPI).
The hardware design of the CW1200 can be considerably expanded, meaning additional features can be added.
This bundle includes everything you need to get started, including:
• Advanced Breakout Board (voltage translation).
• Probe set with Power Supply (Differential probe + LNA + H-Field probe).
• CW308 UFO Board Kit (STM32F3 & XMEGA Targets, jumper wires, etc.) (NEW: Boards now come with ARM target instead of AVR)
• 3 Additional Blank Target Boards with Header Pins.
• SMA-BNC Cable
• SMA-SMA Cables
• High-Pass and Low-Pass filters that screw onto front-end of CW1200.