Built-in an ultrafast Gigabit LAN port with Passive PoE, Proscend’s M360-P series offer an optimal combination of 4G LTE technology and high-gain antenna for better performance and strong signal as well as rugged IP67 outdoor enclosure designed for hazardous environments. M360-P series are suitable and flexible to use in any venue like suburban areas, public premises, offices, homes, manufacturing plants, power stations, stadium facilities, and school campuses, etc.
Dual Bridge and Router Mode
M360-P series is designed to wireless broadband and embedded dual bridge and router concurrently to integrate easily with different types of devices or gateways for lower investment and faster deployment.
Secure VPN and TR069 Management
Featuring VPN Tunnels and TR069, M360-P series allows system integrators or network administrators to securely reliable configuration, monitor and management from control centers, offices, and homes.
Flexible Deployment and Reliable Performance
Due to a weak or nonexistent wireless signal for enterprises, homes, rural areas, underserved locations or outdoor events in an open temporary venue, Proscend's M360-P outdoor 4G LTE router supports multiband of the LTE network deployment worldwide and flexibly configures network applications through both bridge and routing mode for optimal connectivity performance.
▪ Multi-band support for FDD LTE/ TDD LTE/ WCDMA/ GSM/ LTE Cat4
▪ Designed for concurrent bridge and router mode
▪ Built-in a Gigabit LAN port with Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE)
▪ Integrated embedded high gain antenna against radio interference
▪ LED indicators for connection and data transmission status
▪ Operating temperature from -20°C to +60°C for use in harsh environments
▪ Waterproof and dustproof housing with IP67 grade protection
▪ IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack management
▪ Enhance secure VPN connections and encryption security
▪ IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi standards compatibility (M360-PW Model)
Other products from
IP67 Outdoor Industrial Cellular Router M360-P Series is assigned to following product groups:
- Hardware (853)
- System and Application Software (425)
- Systems (361)
- Services (602)