OEM & Desktop RFID reader/writer for LF, HF, NFC (±BLE)
The TWN4 MultiTech 2 reader is an all-in-one proximity reader for the following frequencies: 125 kHz, 134.2 kHz, 13.56 MHz, NFC. It can be connected through UART (TTL, RS232), USB, as well as Ethernet, and is available as a PCB and with Desktop housing.
TWN4 MultiTech 2 is also compatible with over 60 of the most common RFID technologies currently being used around the world. Furthermore, in order to expand the realm of supported contactless identification methods, the all-in-one reader also supports NFC and optionally Bluetooth Low Energy. It is compatible with the two most commonly used smartphone operating systems - Android and iOS. Thus it can also be integrated in mobile identification applications.
In addition, TWN4 MultiTech 2 is flexibly programmable – when communicating with RFID transponders it can make automated decisions based on predefined rules. This type of configuration can easily be re-applied to other card readers by using a contactless configuration card, which considerably reduces installation times in large projects.
- available as PCB or housed device
- supports TWN4 MultiTech underlying technology
- four frequencies: 125/134.2 kHz, 13.56 MHz, 2.4 GHz
- wireless programmable
- Bluetooth V4.1, upgradeable to V4.2, API, flexible GATT structure up to 8 connections simultaneous, AES128 supported
- integrated antennas
- USB, RS232, TTL serial (logical level 3.3 V, CMOS 5 V tolerant), I²C, Clock/Data, Wiegand
- two on-board SAM sockets (Secure Access Module)
- CCID and PC/SC 2.01
- 4 GPIOs (General Purpose Input/Output)
Find more product information here.