CETECOM certifies to international and local standards for a variety of industries and technologies, whether you are seeking regulatory approval or the approval of a private certification scheme. We can perform the necessary testing and complete the certification process from strategic planning to market approval, helping you get your product to market quickly.
As a Notified Body for the various relevant EU Directives, CETECOM can guide you through the CE marking process and help you gain access to the European market.
The accredited CETECOM laboratories have several approved TCBs that provide approval services in accordance with all FCC standards.
CETECOM provides authorized FCB services as well as related testing and approval services in accordance with all current ISED standards.
CETECOM is qualified to perform Japan Radio Law (JRL) and Telecommunications Business Law (TBL) testing and oversees the certification process for product approval in Japan.
If your target market is not covered by mutually agreed standards or agreements, our international type approval team can conduct the certification process with the local authorities.
Bluetooth SIG Certification
CETECOM also offers a Bluetooth SIG certification in addition to the regulatory test and certification services.
Wi-Fi Alliance Certification
CETECOM provides all related services for a Wi-Fi Alliance certification.
CETECOM is the only laboratory in Europe to be accredited by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) for conducting wireless charging (Qi) certification testing. CETECOM's comprehensive wireless Qi-compliant service portfolio includes:
• BPP Baseline Power Profile (commonly called Low Power) for transmitters and receivers with up to 5 watts of power
• EPP Extended Power Profile (formerly referred to as Medium Power) for transmitter devices with a power of up to 15 watts
• Certification tests for the combination of Baseline Power Profile (commonly called Low Power) and FOD (Foreign Object Detection)
CETECOM operates a PTCRB-accredited test laboratory in Germany and offers the complete set of PTCRB certification tests. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Over-the-air performance (TRP & TIS measurements)
• SAR testing for integration devices used within 20 cm of the human body
• FCC exam and approval