Part N°: TnL-FIW103
TapNLink is a complete solution for integrating wireless connectivity in any microcontroller-based electronic system without extensive development, coding or requalification.
TapNLink NFC-WiFi modules support wireless connection of electronic systems to iOS, Android and Windows 10 mobiles, or to a network gateway. Mobile-based HMI apps enable secure on-site configuration, monitoring and firmware update of the electronic system. Modules can also be configured to connect to a network gateway to enable permanent monitoring of status and alarms from the electronic system on a Cloud IoT platform.
- Direct connection to a system’s MCU on 2 GPIOs (SWD or S3P)
- Non-intrusive (read/write) access to data/variables in existing application firmware
- Implementation by configuration only
- Connection to mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows 10) or network gateways
- Dynamic NFC with ST25DV-I2C for Wi-Fi wake up and pairing
- Auto-generation of HMI apps for iOS and Android mobiles
- Configurable security and access control features
- Certified wireless design
Add wireless connectivity to any MCU-based system for:
- On-site system monitoring, configuration and update from mobile apps
- Data relay to Cloud IoT platforms via mobile apps
- Permanent remote monitoring of system status and alarms on Cloud IoT platforms
Availability: January 2020.
- E-mail email@example.com for more information.
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
TapNLink NFC, Wi-Fi module is assigned to following product groups:
- Hardware (852)
- System and Application Software (422)
- Systems (358)