The Industrial Wireless Modbus Gateway was specifically designed for machine communication within the industrial sector. It reads data from MODBUS and transmits it wirelessly to the cloud via cellular technologies. The preinstalled software provides a user friendly plug and play configuration via a USB interface. All relevant measurement registers and transmitting interval can easily be defined. Machine data like water level, running hours, motor speed and temperature can be sent to a cloud via cellular network (NB1, M1, 4G, 3G, 2G) in real time. The integrated flash memory stores your data in case of a broken or unstable network.
- Easy to deploy - including a configuration software to define easily all the relevant measurement registers and the transmission interval. The data will be sent automatically via MQTT to the Telit cloud. A SIM card can be optionally preinstalled.
- Industrial Standard - The RS485 interface supports full duplex and half duplex. It uses the MODBUS RTU protocol that is used for industrial communication which makes it compatible with a wide variety of industrial machines and devices.
- Durable design for industrial environments - Rugged Design for industrial Usage.
- Increased connectivity performance with 2G/3G/4G/NB1/CATM1
- Nano SIM card holder - SIM On Chip Footprint available for 1000+ Quantity orders
- Wide range power supply input 9-60 VDC