+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
The VIO-W221/PC400 Panel PC is based on 6th Gen. Intel® Core™ processor i7-6600U (up to 3.4 GHz), i5-6300U (up to 3.0 GHz), i3-6100U (2.3GHz) or Celeron® 3955U (2.0GHz) Dual Core processor. Designed with flat surface, IP 65 dust/waterproof front panel, and aluminum die-casting front frame with rugged body structure, it is a versatile I/O connections, and rugged reliability industrial panel PC.
The VIO-W221/PC400 Panel PC supports Multi-Mode Display Module (MDM) technology which makes it more flexible in system maintaining and upgrading. It offers modularize expansion I/O, rich connectivity interfaces, wide range (9~48V) DC power input, and high reliability even operating in temperature extremes.
Featuring with completely high functional, VIO-W221/PC400 Panel PC is ruggedized display systems that can operate in harsh environments and easy to install and maintain. A build in over voltage protection (OVP), over current protection (OCP), reverse protection, and wide range DC power input makes VIO-100/PC300 and VIO-200/PC300 series are safety system for all industrial applications.
- 21.5” TFT FHD 16:9 LCD with resistive 5-wire / projected capacitive touch
- Intel® Core™ processor i7-6600U, up to 3.4 GHz / i5-6300U, up to 3.0 GHz / i3-6100U, 2.3GHz or Celeron® 3955U, 2.0GHz
- 1x 260-pin DDR4 SODIMM. max up to 16GB
- Triple independent display supported by 1x VGA and 2x DisplayPort
- 1x 2.5” SATA HDD bay supporting RAID 0, 1, 5
- 1x mSATA (shared by 1x Mini PCIe) and 1x CFast (shared by 1x mSATA)
- 2x full-size Mini PCIe for communication or expansion modules, 2x SIM socket
- 2x RS-232/422/485, 4x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- 8x DI + 8x DO with isolation
- 9 to 48VDC wide range power input supporting AT/ATX mode
- -10°C to 60°C extended operating temperature
- Designed with aluminum die-casting front frame
- IP65 compliant front panel
- Two 10W internal speakers built-in
- Multi-language OSD built-in