As an engineering service provider, we are at home in the key automotive topics of digitalization and networking. We develop software for instrument clusters, fully graphic displays, infotainment systems, climate control, navigation and other applications.
The development of complete systems, the integration of components and control units is one of our strengths, as well as the processing of simulations and tests up to the proof of readiness for series production.
In addition, we are familiar with the common bus systems and deepen our knowledge in particular with regard to Ethernet and CAN. We consistently align our software development processes with the standards of AUTOSAR and Automotive SPICE and conduct continuous employee training. We are involved in the entire software development process from requirements engineering and architecture, as well as programming and integration to testing.
The know-how of our software specialists is available in freely programmable instrument clusters and
driver assistance systems of current and future vehicle generations.
From our headquarters in Frankenberg, Saxony, we support your embedded and software development projects.
Our core competencies are in the following areas:
- Freely programmable instrument clusters and display systems (HMI)
- Air conditioning controls, fuel gauges, engine controls
- Camera applications including image recognition, processing and analysis
- Infotainment solutions
- Software development and system testing
- Project management and requirements management
- AUTOSAR - from the basic software to the application
- Bus communication solutions with CAN, LIN, MOST and Ethernet
Unicontrol Systemtechnik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
System and Application Software (425)
- Operating Systems (150)
- Visualization and HMI (123)
- Embedded Software for Data Security (115)
- Systems (361)
- Services (602)