NovelIC is a B2B Company providing High-Tech Design Services and Solutions in electronic circuits design, Solutions in digital signal processing and Systems, with near shore engagement advantages.
NovelIC people have developed a reputation of high quality designs on challenging projects. The core engineering team boasts demanding projects in field of Signal processing applications, targeting FPGAs and ASIC, as well as in Analog/Mixed-Signal IC design, and RF/mm-wave IC Design. .
The system design activities of NovelIC comprise: specification, design, verification and validation of the complex embedded systems, including HW/SW co-design and partitioning.
Through design excellence, NovelIC is able to balance performance and size as well as design costs to ensure unprecedented levels of performance combined with full customer's satisfaction. Process oriented work supported by structured project management approach is utilized. NovelIC is ISO 9001:2008 certified Company
In the scope of its System Design IP Activities, NovelIC develops novel mm-wave Radar Sensor Technologies (ASICs, Signal Processing, Antenna), for applications like:
1. Driver fatigue sensor, addressing fatigues problems in contactless manner by analyzing respiratory and heart beat dynamics of the driver
2. Seat Occupation Sensor, with an option to detect child on the seat, humans in the transportation area, or child left in the car
3. Vital Signs Sensor, covering respiratory and hear frequency detection in very day, recreation, sports and medical environments.
4. Permiter Control Sensor, addressing movable robot Safety, Smart Motion, security relevant areas protection, by checking movements and by detection human intrusion or absence
5. Visual impairments support sensor, addressing the concepts for very low cost system to be integrated in the spectacles of people with visual impairments converting the distance and speed of the obstacles in audio signals with different magnitude and frequency.
NovelIC has in the mm-wave low size, low cost, radar sensor application field, 5 pending patent applications, introducing apparatuses and method of operation concepts, including integrated mm-wave RF IC, DSP System Blocks, Antenna technologies and possible hardware arraignments allowing low cost system cost approach.
NovelIC’s approach through design excellence and pragmatic goal-oriented cooperation models, with significant cost saving capability, enabling their customers to compete successfully in different markets. Core Team used to work for German Design House for more than 7 years, before went independent.
NovelIC provides solutions for industrial, automotive, professional, medical, and telecom markets, working with customers in Germany, Switzerland and UK.
Domain of activities:
- Smart mm-wave radar based sensors for industrial, health care, automotive applications.
- GBits/s PHY & MAC layers for digital communications; -Experts for 802.11n/ad standard-.
- Sensor & wireless signal processing.
- ASIC/FPGA SOC design, implementation, verification, validation
- 60 GHz /mm-wave RF, PHY and MAC IPs.
- Automotive & Industrial Embedded SW&HW Design
- Hall Sensor based AMS Designs
Novelic d.o.o. offers you products from these product groups:
- Consulting (154)
- Other Services (97)
- Hardware Development (203)
- Software Development (216)
- System Development (119)
- Hardware (721)