Garz & Fricke is a medium-sized enterprise for SBCs, HMIs (Human Machine Interfaces) and Panel-PCs. We have been established in 1992 and we design and manufacture exclusively at our home base in Hamburg. Our customers are OEMs and system integrators, mainly from the automation, catering technology, mobile computing, building and security, medical, measurement and control, transport, aviation and naval industries which appreciate our high level of vertical integration. To us "Made in Germany" not only means a local integration of end products, but our own design and production of the entire electronics within one site - from the first idea to the final industrial serial product.
We are set up in two business areas which jointly share our resources:
Here we are the market leader for electronics in cigarette vending machines in the German-speaking countries. Our customers are demanding manufacturers and installers of all kinds of vending machines. We deliver to them ready-to-use machine controls, payment systems, solar charging technology and telemetry solutions.
Our offering ranges from typical single components and modules to ARM-based microcomputer systems and seamlessly integrated HMI systems. We develop our complete solutions with functional and control electronics, software and enclosures either cost-effectively on base of individually adapted standard solutions or on demand from scratch.
At Graz & Fricke all technical resources including customer service are bundled in Hamburg. That is why we can always serve our customers completely from a single source from the design of the specification, prototyping, and serial production to customer service. This is how we can achieve short processing times and highest quality.
- We are the European market leader for ARM-based HMI systems in 2020.
- We are an equally innovative and reliable partner for our customers.
- We make our customers happy by using our know-how and experience to offer complete solutions from a single source: products of the highest quality and at competitive prices, which we plan, design and manufacture ourselves completely.
- We see ourselves as a company committed to our employees and customers, but also to our environment and society.
- Our principles are openness and honesty, as well as respectful interaction with each other - both inside and outside the company.
The founders: Engineers by Passion
In 1992 the graduate Electrical Engineers Manfred Garz and Matthias Fricke founded the company during their joint studies in Braunschweig, Germany. Exactly 86 square meters was the size of the first office including a production room at the hit-Technopark in Hamburg. Today, Garz & Fricke GmbH employs more than 100 people on an area of app. 3,000 square meters.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Garz & Fricke GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Embedded Computing Modules (350)
- Communications and M2M Modules (243)
- Sensor and Test Modules (111)
- Electronic Displays (216)
- Tools (421)
- System and Application Software (425)
- Systems (361)
- Hardware Development (270)
- Software Development (326)
- Manufacturing (164)
- Certification and Approval (85)
- Training (145)