More and more electronic control units in vehicles can put the lives of passengers and passers-by in danger if there is a malfunction. ISO 26262 (Functional Safety- Road Vehicles) lays down how these systems should be developed in accordance with current technology so that the residual risk is acceptable.
F+S has experience with safety-relevant systems in development as well as in consulting. This includes many different types of electronic control units from yaw rate sensors, electric steering, and chassis controls to various assistance systems.
Our developers know the methods and procedures for applying the requirements of the standards to safeguard the hardware and software.
All of the F+S consultants have the required process knowledge and are TÜV certified “automotive functional safety professional” and “-expert” (AFSP, AFSE). They have worked in many safety-relevant projects as developers or safety managers. On the basis of safety audits, they implement improvement programs and enhance your development processes for the requirements of ISO 26262.
Other products from
Safety (ISO 26262) is assigned to following product groups:
- Software for hardware/software codesign (70)
- Test and verification software (158)
- Other tools and software (171)
- Software for software design (209)
Methods and tools for secure embedded systems (117)
- Antivirus and intrusion detection (17)
- Static and run-time analysis tools (60)
- Secure remote management and maintenance embedded systems (54)
- Security protocols for embedded systems (60)
- Embedded public key infrastructures (38)
- Embedded cryptography (51)
- Network security (48)
- Data protection security (49)
- Software for hardware design (70)
- Software (364)
- System Software (420)
- Services (649)