M101P is a rugged tablet PC with robust set of features designed to withstand industrial use while
providing high tech solutions that increase productivity, improve safety, and reduce operational costs.
The processing power comes from Intel's Apollo Lake processor paired with genuine Intel graphics for
high performance. The tablet features a brilliant, in-plane switching with direct optical bonding,
projective capacitive touch screen, which is outdoor viewable and offers 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution.
Weighing at just 2.7 pounds (approx. 1200 grams) the M101P delivers lightweight mobility in a rugged
• Intel® Apollo Lake Pentium N4200 Processor
• 10.1” 1920 x 1200 IPS LED Panel with direct optical bonding
• Optional 1D/2D Barcode Reader and HF RFID for dat collection
• Hot-swappable battery design with optional high capacity battery pack
• IP65 waterproof and dustproof
• Rated for extreme temperature use
• Optional Expansion port for USB / RS232 connection