emmtrix Parallel Studio for interactive development of parallel software for embedded multicore systems:
Optimize the performance of your embedded applications on multicore, FPGA and GPU architectures with the developer tool emmtrix Parallel Studio. It significantly simplifies the parallelization process and code optimization through automation and an innovative graphical user interface. Develop your applications in model-based software languages such as MATLAB®, Simulink®, Scilab and Xcos or use your existing C code as starting point for the parallelization in the ePS. The ePS is applicable in industries like automotive, industrial automation, telecommunication, medical, and avionic.
Key product features:
- Automatic generation of parallel C code from MATLAB®, Simulink®, Scilab and Xcos
- Interactive parallelization with user-friendly Eclipse-based GUI
- Support for common parallel programming interface like MPI, OpenMP, pthreads, etc.
- Extensible support of embedded multicore processors, FPGAs and GPUs
- Application speed-up by using code transformations
- Support for timing schedule according to Logical Execution Time (LET) for control software on multicore systems