The CODESYS Automation Server is the Industry 4.0 platform for industrial automation. As the third fundamental product line, the cloud-based server platform complements the already established runtime and engineering products from the CODESYS Group and simplifies typical tasks for automation specialists. With the CODESYS Automation Server machine builders and operators can commission, secure, monitor, manage, exchange and update their control systems effortlessly. The web-based operation of the server can be carried out by stationary or mobile browsers.
The CODESYS Automation Server offers:
- Easy overview of your own control landscape including information on topology, status, network addresses, current project, boot application, and application parameters
- Continuous Integration processes with build server to create the boot application, static code analysis to avoid potential application errors, profiling for runtime analysis of the PLC program, unit tests for function testing
- Implementation of individual services on an online server platform using a practiceoriented framework for the CODESYS Automation Server
- Controlspecific functions such as automatic backup / restore of the application software, certificate management, firmware update, user management, rollout of application changes
- Central tool data storage with repositories for devices, libraries etc., as well as installations of the CODESYS Development System
- Easy logging and analysis of process data and events