Enclustra’s FPGA Manager solution allows for easy and efficient data transfer between a host and a FPGA over different interface standards like USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and PCI-Express. The solution includes a host software library (DLL), a suitable IP core for the FPGA and device controller firmware, if necessary. The user host application can communicate with the FPGA through a simple API consisting of simple read/write data commands hiding the complexity of the underlying protocols. Streaming and memory-mapped accesses are supported.
- Greatly simplifies host-to-FPGA communication by hiding the complexity of the underlying protocols
- Available for PCI Express, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, and Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports user applications written in C, C++, C#, VB.net, MATLAB®, Simulink® and LabVIEW™
- Available for Microsoft Windows and Ubuntu Linux LTS
Features and Benefits:
- High-bandwidth streaming data transfer: Use the most efficient way to transfer upstream and downstream data of up to 16 channels
- Versatile memory-mapped access: Configure registers and initialize SDRAM memory connected to the FPGA interconnect
- FPGA configuration and Flash access: The FPGA Manager USB enables bitstream download and easy access to SPI flash devices
- Interface-independent software API: Learn a single software interface for PCIe, USB and Ethernet applications
- Easy integration into the FPGA design: Supports the standard FPGA vendor tools for drag-and-drop integration and configuration.
- Operating system and language support: Works with standard PCs and multiple user application languages