GWR-I Industrial Cellular Routers
GWR-I high speed industrial cellular router series represents a group of industrial graded routers especially designed for expansion of existing industrial networks, remote telemetry and data acquisition in harsh environments. Low transmission delay and very high data rates completely eliminate the need for very complex installation of wired infrastructure in industrial environments. Easy to install, reliable and high performance router models from GWR-I series introduce a completely new dimension into industrial networking area.
New GWR-I Industrial Cellular Router Series enables users extend router functionalities by developing their own software applications so the device can perform operations with no need for using PC application. That means router can independently communicate directly with the connected machine. The device is equipped with LCD display for advanced monitoring.
Complete series is based on reliable and high performance hardware platform using powerful microprocessor. All router models have dual SIM card support. The form factor of the router is adjusted to industrial environments and DIN rail mounting kit is part of standard equipment for GWR-I series. With a robust all-metal case and top quality components inside, durability of the product is guaranteed.
GWR High Speed Cellular Routers feature Layer 3 switches with fast forwarding done via hardware and fully support VLANs (802.1Q).
Multiple broadband WAN access
Dual SIM card support
The whole set of advanced WAN settings
VPN (GRE, IPsec and OpenVPN) tunnel support
Serial-to-IP feature gives possibility to connect, control and perform data acquisition from almost any device with serial RS-232 port.
Galvanic isolation on all ports (except USB OTG serial port)
Web interface, CLI, detailed log, SMS control feature, SMS of GPIO input, partial and full configuration Export/Import
Cumulocity Cloud support
Interfaces and connectors
- 1 x embedded interface GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+/LTE (depending on the router model)
- Dual SIM slots: mini-SIM (2FF), Push-Push
- GSM: 2 x SMA female connectors (50 Ω) for external antennas
- 1, 2, 4 or 5 Ethernet ports depending on the model, 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 connector
- 1 x ADSL2+ interface (available on ADSL models), RJ-11 6P2C connector
- 1 x galvanic isolated serial port RS-485/RS-422, 4 wire, Phoenix connector
- 1 x galvanic isolated serial port RS-232 – DSUB9 connector
- 1 x USB interface, ESD, over-current protection, mini USB AB connector
- 3 x digital inputs, photo diode with 4.7 kΩ resistor for current limiting, Phoenix connector
- 3 x digital outputs, open-drain, 500 mA resettable PTC fuse, Phoenix connector
RF characteristics - GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+/LTE
800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz (GenAir/Cinterion module)
800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz (Huawei module)
900/1800/2100 MHz (GenAir/Cinterion module)
850/900/1900/2100 MHz (Huawei module)
900/2100 MHz or 850/900/1900/2100 MHz (Huawei modules)
900/1800 MHz (GenAir/Cinterion module)
850/900/1800/1900 MHz (Huawei modules)
LTE DL: 100Mbps, UL: 50Mbps
UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ DL: 42Mbps, UL: 5.76Mbps (GenAir/Cinterion module, or Huawei module)
UMTS/HSPA+ DL: 21.6Mbps or 14.4 Mbps, UL: 5.76Mbps (Huawei module, depending on the model)
GSM/GPRS/EDGE DL: 384Kbps, UL: 384Kbps (GenAir/Cinterion module), 236.8Kbps, UL: 236.8Kbps (Huawei modules)
Important note: All DL/UL speeds are given as speeds defined by standards. Actual speeds may vary and are not guaranteed.
- LCD information available: Present/active SIM, signal strength/quality, GSM technology, interfaces, power-on, boot status, error
- LCD view port (W x H): 24 mm x 27 mm, LCD viewing angle: 6 o’clock
Isolated Power Supply
- Input 18 - 36 VDC, average consumption: 180 mA @ 24 VDC
- Galvanic isolation on all ports (except USB), redundant (two inputs), reverse polarity protection, over-current protection (2A resettable PTC fuse), transient protection, EMI filter
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- IP rating: IP30
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 102 mm x 48 mm x 135 mm
- Weight: up to 400 g depending on the model