GWR High-Speed Cellular Router Series has been specially designed for those applications where high speed data transfers (up to 100 Mbps) over Cellular network are required. Complete series is based on reliable and high performance hardware platform using powerful microprocessor.
You can choose the most appropriate one for you for sure, between numerous models of these Routers: with 1 or 4 Ethernet ports and ADSL2+ port or 2 or 5 Ethernet ports (without ADSL2+) bundled with Wi-Fi.
GWR Cellular Routers are a perfect solution for wide variety of mobile broadband applications (video surveillance, digital signage, mobile office, retail/POS, field service, etc). It can be effectively used for various apps such as alert system supervision, connection of ATMs to central site, traffic control, Remote Access Solution etc.
- Multiple broadband WAN access - Preferred interface could be used as a primary connection while there are still few alternatives for a backup. Available connections are: LTE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+, ADSL2+ and Wi-Fi.
- Dual SIM card support - Fast switch SIM/failover with SIM keepalive support increases the reliability of the router.
- Advanced WAN settings - Allows specifying desired parameters in order to meet the requirements of specific cellular network.
- VPN support - Provides powerful options for network expansion and secures data transfer over the cellular network.
- Chroot environment - Write scripts and adapt existing functionality to your needs or develop more complex functionality.
- Serial-to-IP feature - Connect, control and perform data acquisition from almost any device with serial RS-232 port.
- Layer 3 switches with fast forwarding done via hardware and fully support VLANs (802.1Q).
- Full control over device - Easy to use web interface, extended CLI, telnet and SSH, Timed Actions, Connection Manager, detailed log, SMS control feature, standard based SNMP, partial and full configuration Export/Import and remote management and monitoring software
RF characteristics - GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+/LTE
- 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz (GenAir/Cinterion module)
- 800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz (Huawei module)
- 900/1800/2100 MHz (GenAir/Cinterion module)
- 850/900/1900/2100 MHz (Huawei modules)
- 900/2100 MHz or 850/1900/2100 MHz (Huawei modules)
- 900/1800 MHz (GenAir/Cinterion module)
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (Huawei modules)
- Transfer rate (Max.)
- LTE DL: 100Mbps, UL: 50Mbps
- UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ DL: 42Mbps, UL: 5.76Mbps (GenAir/Cinterion module); DL: 42 or 21.6 or 14.4Mbps, UL: 5.76Mbps (Huawei modules)
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE DL: 384 Kbps, UL: 384 Kbps (GenAir/Cinterion module); DL: 236.8Kbps, UL: 236.8Kbps (Huawei modules)
- Wireless standard: 802.11b/g/n
- Modes: Access point, Client
- Receive Sensitivity: 54 Mbps / -75.7 dBm and 11 Mbps / -88.7 dBm
- Transmit power: 18.1 dBm max
- Wireless Security: 64/128/256-bit WEP, TKIP or AES keys; WPA and WPA2
Interfaces and connectors
- 1 x embedded interface GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ /LTE (depending on the model)
- Dual SIM slots (Push-Push)
- GSM: 2xSMA female connectors (50 Ω) for external antennas
- Wi-Fi: RP-SMA male connector (50 Ω) for external antenna
- 1, 2, 4 or 5 x Ethernet interface 10/100 Base-T (depending on the model)
- 1 x ADSL2+ interface (depending on the model)
- 1 x Serial RS-232 interface
- 1 x USB Host 2.0 interface
- 12 VDC, 2A; Barrel connector
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 160x100x31.5 mm
- Weight: up to 0.6 kg
- LCD display: Available information: Present/active SIM, GSM provider, SMS available, roaming, signal strength/quality, GSM technology, interfaces, uptime, IP addresses, firmware version
- Housing: Plastic coated 0.8 mm steel sheet
- Operating Temp: -20° C to +70° C
- Storage Temp: -40° C to +85° C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- IP rating: IP30
- Ethernet Isolation: 1.5 kV RMS
- Serial port Protection (ESD): 15 kV
Other tech specs are available on www.geneko.rs