• Automotive -40 /+125°C temperature range.
• 45 ns Read/Write cycle.
• 3.3 Volt power supply.
• Unlimited Read & Write endurance.
• Retains data on power loss.
• Data non-volatile for >20 years at temperature.
• SRAM compatible timing with existing SRAM controllers.
• Replaces Flash, SRAM, EEPROM or BBSRAM.
• Meets MSL-3 moisture sensitivity requirements.
• RoHS-compliant, SRAM-compatible TSOP2 Package
The MR4A08BUYS45 [x8] is a 16,777,216-bit magnetoresistive random access memory (MRAM) device organized as 2,097,152 words of 8 bits. It is available in a 44-pin thin small outline package (TSOP Type 2), compatible with similar low-power SRAM products and other nonvolatile RAM products.
The MR4A16BUYS45 [x16] is a 16,777,216-bit magnetoresistive random access memory (MRAM) device organized as 1,048,576 words of 16 bits. It is available in a 54-pin thin small outline package (TSOP Type 2), compatible with similar low-power SRAM products and other nonvolatile RAM products.
Both products have a -40/+125°C operating temperature range and offer SRAM-compatible 45ns read/write timing with unlimited endurance. Data is always non-volatile for greater than 20 years and automatically protected on power loss by low-voltage inhibit circuitry to prevent writes with voltage out of specification. Data retention is duty cycle limited at the temperature extremes.
These products are the ideal memory solution for applications that must permanently store and retrieve critical data and programs quickly, providing high reliability storage over the automotive temperature range of -40/+125°C. These products are not AEC Q-100 qualified.