SC3288 SBC Development Board has full range capabilities in low-power consumption and compact design. It is an embedded platform of choice for a wide range of applications like medical interactive terminal, commercial tablets, kiosk display and control panels for HMI equipment. SC3288 use Rockchip RK3288 quad-core ARM SoC processor which has good power efficient. The board integrates full capabilities and I/O interfaces thus developers can exploit different products based on cloud-enable and internet of things. It works well with Android and Linux system, and we provide BSP support.
• Rockchip RK3288 ARM® Cortex™-A17 Quad-core processor
• Quad-core Mali-T764 GPU with processing speeds up to 600MHz
• Memory supporting 2GB DDR SDRAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
• Display connection supports LVDS, EDP, MIPI
• Android 7.1.1 operating system and BSP support
• Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth wireless connection module
• Optional 4G /3G cellular modules with PCIE interface
• Built-in GPS/BEIDOU module for positioning
• I/Os: UART, USB, OTG, Gigabit Ethernet, Camera, HDMI, Audio, micro SD, ...