The VIO-100/PC300 and VIO-200/PC300 series Panel PC is based on 5th Gen. Intel® Core™ i5-5350U (2.9GHz) / i3-5010U (2.1GHz) or Celeron® 3765U (1.9GHz) Dual Core processor. Designed with flat surface, IP 65 dust/waterproof front panel, and aluminum die-casting front frame with rugged body structure, it is a versatile I/O connections, and rugged reliability industrial panel PC.
The VIO-100/PC300 and VIO-200/PC300 series supports Multi-Mode Display Module (MDM) technology which makes it more flexible in system maintaining and upgrading. It offers modularize expansion I/O, rich connectivity interfaces, wide range (9~48V) DC power input, and high reliability even operating in temperature extremes.
Featuring with completely high functional, VIO-100/PC300 and VIO-200/PC300 series are ruggedized display systems that can operate in harsh environments and easy to install and maintain. A build in over voltage protection (OVP), over current protection (OCP), reverse protection, and wide range DC power input makes VIO-100/PC300 and VIO-200/PC300 series are safety system for all industrial applications.
- 17” TFT SXGA 4:3 LCD with Projected Capacitive Touch
- Intel® Core™ Processor i5-5350U, up to 2.9GHz / i3-5010U, 2.1GHz or Celeron® 3765U, 1.9GHz
- 1x 204-pin DDR3L SODIMM. Max up to 8GB
- 1x 2.5” SATA HDD bay support RAID 0,1, 5, 2x mSATA, 2x SIM socket
- 2x Full-size mini PCIe for communication or expansion modules
- 2x LAN, 1x VGA, 1x DisplayPort
- 4x RS-232/422/485, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, Audio, DIO
- 9 to 48VDC wide range power input
- -10°C to 60°C extended operating temperature
- Designed with Aluminum Die-Casting Front Frame
- IP65 Compliant Front Panel
- Two 10W Internal Speakers Built-in
- Multi-language OSD built-in