The Trenz Electronic TEC0850 board is a CompactPCI Serial card (3U form factor) integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC, one DDR4 SDRAM SODIMM socket with 64bit wide data bus, max. dual 512 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, 24 Gigabit transceivers on PL side and 4 on PS side, powerful switch-mode power supplies for all onboard voltages, USB2 and USB3 FIFO bridges and a large number of configurable I/Os available on the CompactPCI Serial backplane connectors.
Refer to http://trenz.org/tec0850-info for the current online version of the manual and other available documentation.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU15EG-1FFVB1156E
- ZU15EG, 1156 Pin Packages
- Dimensions: 3U, 8HP CompactPCI-Serial
- Rugged for shock and high vibration.
- 8 GByte (up to 32 GByte possible configuration) DDR4 SODIMM, 64-bit width, support DDR4 SODIMM with ECC
- 128 MByte QSPI Boot Flash dual parallel
- Rear I/O: 32 x differential pairs; 24 x GTH Lanes; 4 x PS GTR Lanes; 2 x USB 2.0 (depends from assembly variant)
- System Controller (Altera MAX10 FPGA SoC)
- Programmable 10-channel PLL clock generator (Si5345)
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 1x 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- MicroSD Card Slot
- JTAG ,UART via Micro USB
- 2x EEPROM
- Real Time Clock
- 4 x status LED
- 2 x 4bit DIP switches
- 1 x User Button
- Zynq MPSoC cooling FAN connector
- High performance DC-DC converters
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity.
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.