The ZPBC2 is a µC driven management module for charge management of LiO/LiFePO4 battery packs with 2 to 4 cells. ZPBC2 is connected as a T-piece among the power supply, battery and the device. It either works completely autonomous or communicates with the device.
special features of ZPBC2 battery management:
- size: 65 mm x 26 mm
- charge current = 3A (versions with 5 A und 7,5 A on request)
- stand-by power: approx. 0.1 mA (below self-discharge)
- configuration by UART, e.g. max. input and charge currents
- simple control by GPIO; detailled control by UART
- temperature range: -20 up to +80 °C