LDRA Compliance Management System was developed over 15 years by Todd R. White, a systems and equipment FAA Designated Engineering Representative (DER) accredited in both the United States and Europe with Level A authority on all aircraft systems and equipment, including engines. White and his team of experts, now part of LCS, developed the detailed certification document templates. These templates are widely used along with LCS consulting and training services by avionics OEMs, avionics suppliers, military equipment suppliers, and the FAA.
Achieve FAA certification and EASA certification including:
- Aircraft & Systems Development (ARP-4754A)
- Safety Assessment (ARP-4761)
- Integrated Modular Avionics (RTCA DO-297)
- Flight Electronic Hardware (RTCA DO-254)
- Flight Software (RTCA DO-178B and DO-178C)
- Ground Systems (RTCA DO-278/A)