QA-MISRA is a set of MISRA C and C++ compliance modules for use within the QA-C / QA-C++ tools.
QA-MISRA is produced by the experts who wrote the MISRA C / C++ guidelines. Each compliance module applies the extensive QA-C or QA-C++ message set supplemented by some additional MISRA-specific checks to enforce the coding rules. Documentation is provided describing rule enforcement and message interpretation, and an extensive set of example code is included to aid understanding.
- Automatically track, report and demonstrate MISRA C Compliance.
- Continuously inspect source code for conformance to the MISRA C coding guidelines
- Scale to millions of lines of code
- Increase code portability and re-usability
- Give your developers contextual feedback that helps them correct and learn from mistakes
- Reduce bottlenecks caused by manual code review and slow analysis tools and methods
- Analyze your source code without executing programs