SpiderControl to offer browser-based programming today!
For most automation devices, PC applications for configuration and programming have been developed and deployed to the users.
In the age of IoT and Industry 4.0 PC-based tools are no longer up-to-date. iniNet Solutions GmbH brings browser-based programming with the SpiderControl Web-HMI-Kit for both designing Human Machine interfaces as well as programming FUPLA (functional block diagram).
The highlights a.o.:
- Programming via tablet or smartphone possible
- Open to any operating system, such as macOS or Linux due to the use of HTML5
- No software installation is required on the PC. You do not have obsolete or wrong software versions in the field
- All data is stored on the devices or can be retrieved from the portal / cloud
- The browser-based graphical editor allows to draw your own dash boards directly in the browser
- Easy configuration of components by drag & drop
- Additional functions can be integrated
- Best possible usability and highest degree of freedom for product development
- Complete solutions for OEM customers, and much more.