MSJ-LN1A / MSJ-LN1R (Real Time Kinematic) GNSS systems, which supports multiple satellite systems and frequencies, can obtain high accurate position stably and can be widely used for the surveying and the investigation of crustal movement, which centimeter class accuracy must be needed.
RTK is the method for measuring rover’s position in realtime by means of observation corrections which be transmitted from a known position (base station) to the rover through wireless or mobile network. The measuring method which is different from the code phase method which is popular for car navigation or mobile phone is able to get further high-precision position by using carrier phase and observation correction. Additionally, increasing visible satellites by supporting not only GPS but also other satellite systems contributes to better stable positioning. RTK system which can provide centimeter class accuracy is growing in popularity for not only survey purpose but also for automatic operation for agricultural machine or construction machine.
- - Multi-Constellation support for GPS & GLONASS
- - Light weight, rugged land survey receiver
- - Operates as an RTK base or rover
- - Dual Hot swappable batteries (only for MSJ-LN1A)
- - Network RTK Support
- - High sensitivity / low signal level tracking
- - Fast Acquisition
- - Internal radio with 330 . . . 420 MHz / 403 . . . 473 MHz (only for MSJ- LN1A) Systems Includes
- - 2 Batteries (only for MSJ-LN1A)
- - Battery Charger (only for MSJ-LN1A) - Serial and USB Cables