Main features PCIe M.2 Duplicator and Sanitizer 1-10 (PE1100)
• Speed transfers up to 24 GB per minute.
• Non-PC based design, supports hot swapping.
• Systems & files code mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
• Data Sanitization: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, DoD Erase + Compare and Secure Erase.
• Supports M key and B+M key for PCIe / SATA M.2 SSDs.
• Supports SATA / U.2 / PCIe SSD / BGA SSD through adapter.
• Log report management records all task details for better enhanced management.
PE series is a professional PCIe M.2 duplicator, specially designed for high volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multitasking technology that can simultaneously copy 20 PCIe M.2 targets with a high transfer speed of 24 GB per minute.
We guarantee the highest productivity without speed degradation even as the number of targets increases. The PE series M.2 duplicator provides four copy modes: quick smart copy, all partitions copy, percentage copy and whole copy that all meet different duplication task requirements. The quick copy mode copies data and skips blank area. NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT/FAT32/exFAT and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX) formats can all be supported with quick copy mode.
In addition, the PE series M.2 duplicator is equipped with different levels of erase functions, Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD 5220 Erase government standards, which can fulfill different levels of PCIe wiping security.