Requirements-based Testing for Simulink/TargetLink models and production code
BTC EmbeddedTester BASE is an ISO 26262 certified tool for creating, managing and executing test cases on model and code level (MIL/SIL/PIL). With features like the connection to requirements management tools or the integrated coverage analysis, BTC EmbeddedTester BASE is your one-stop solution for Requirements-based Testing of Simulink/TargetLink models and generated or handwritten production code.
A complete API combined with a flexible plugin concept allows adaptation and enhancement of BTC EmbeddedTester BASE features in order to address specific project needs.
- Automatic analysis of the test architecture on model and code level
- Unique integration with dSPACE TargetLink
- Direct connection to requirements management tools like DOORS, PTC Integrity and Polarion
- Intuitive and efficient test case design with BTC TestComposer
- Automatic test execution on MIL/SIL/PIL incl. report generation
- Coverage reports for requirements coverage, model coverage and code coverage
- Automatic generation of debug environments for Simulink, TargetLink and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Available Add-Ons: Formal Test and Requirements-based Test-Generation
- Certified for IEC61508, ISO 26262 and related standards by TÜV Süd