The Automotive Box-PC 300 is a communication gateway designed for in-vehicle or IoT (Internet of Things) applications. With a powerful ARM Cortex A9 processor and Linux / Android operating system, the Automotive Box-PC 300 is not only a 3G / 4G broadband router but also a communication platform that allows users to design and deploy custom software for various applications.
In addition, the Automotive Box PC 300 has many other features, including isolated GPIO inputs and outputs as well as an uBlox GPS receiver, G-sensor and E-Compass, which allow users to create applications for vehicle tracking and vehicle telemetry.
- ARM Cortex-A9 CPU 1GHz NXP iMX6 Single / Dual / Quad Core
- 1 GB or 2 GB RAM / 4 GB Flash
- 1x 10/100/1..000Mbps Ethernet RJ45, (4x optional)
- 3G / 4G LTE Broadband router
- Dual SIM card slot
- 2x CAN bus & 1x I2C (isolated)
- 9 to 36V wide range power input
- OS: Linux 3.10/3.14 (Yocto 1.6/1.8), Android 4.2.2/4.4/6.x
- GPS, G-sensor and isolated GPIO
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2 / BLE
- Over voltage protection (optional)
- Application development and deployment
- Certifications: CE, FCC, E13 Mark
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 70°C