TheSmart Factory Bootcamp serves as an introduction to modern architectures and technologies for the monitoring of machines in production.
The participants create of a prototype condition monitoring application and learn the necessary basics so that they can directly transfer the knowledge into the development of their own monitoring systems.
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Production-IT Architects/Programmers/Project Managers
- good knowledge of SIMATIC/Step 7
- Introduction to Industrial Internet of Things architecture and technology
- Overview connection options to SIMANTIC S7 controls (S7 200/300/400/1200/1500)
- Short introduction to modern approaches for software development
- Development of a backend component for condition monitoring and implementation on shop-floor level
- Development of a Human Machine Interface (HMI) with HTML5
More information at - https://crossbario.com/static/documents/Crossbar.io_Smart_Factory_Bootcamp.pdf.
The participants develop a monitoring application during the bootcamp
The gained knowledg can be directly transferred to the development and customization of own comparable systems
Duration: 3 days
Price: 2.750,-- Euro (excl. VAT), incl. Hardware-Package and Catering
Participants: 5 – 12